We are looking for an experienced colleague to join the BioLib team as the Growth Manager. If you have a track record of growing developer communities or other content-centric communities, this might be an opportunity for you.
Imagine a world where scientists and researchers worldwide have easy access to the newest biological data science tools the very moment they are published. That is a world where life science research has an even bigger impact, where vaccines are developed even faster, and where rare genetic diseases can be diagnosed early and effectively treated. That is the world we at BioLib want to bring about and what we work towards every day.
In the last 18 months, we have been building a unique library of computational tools for the life sciences. We are looking to onboard a Growth Manager who can grow the community of developers on the BioLib platform and can build partnerships with key players in the life science eco-system.
As the Growth Manager at BioLib, you will be responsible for developing, driving, and delivering various projects aimed at growing the developer community, expanding the library of available tools on BioLib, and engaging with the people, institutions, and companies in the life science sector.
- People: Grow a thriving and collaborative community of BioLib developers and enthusiasts.
- Partnerships: Build a network of partnerships with key organisations in the computational biology space.
- Platform: Contribute to and guide the development of our core platform, helping ensure that BioLib's products are in line with the user and community-centric ethos we aspire to.
- Have a growth mindset. We are looking for someone who can grow the number of developers and applications in our community by 10x over the next year, so you will need some "can-do-spirit" to succeed.
- Are both a starter and finisher, who is capable of thinking strategically, cares deeply about the details of execution, and have a knack for pragmatic project development.
- Enjoy and are good at engaging with people - also the difficult ones!
- Have experience with building developer communities (or other content-centric communities) and are familiar with running large online events.
- Have experience with the life sciences and are passionate about computational methods.
- Are excited to work in a fast-moving tech start-up environment bringing new technologies to the world.
Technologically, and as an organization, we are moving in uncharted waters. As a Growth Manager, you can expect lots of opportunities to experiment and learn - and we expect you to grow with us.