We are looking for a team member with an entrepreneurial mindset to join the BioLib team as Operations Manager. If you are capable of working across all parts of a tech startup to make sure the organization is running smoothly and is prepared for future growth, this might be the opportunity for you.
Imagine a world where scientists and researchers worldwide have easy and secure access to the newest computational biology tools the very moment they are published. That is a world where life science research has an even bigger impact, where vaccines are developed even faster, and where rare genetic diseases can be diagnosed early and effectively treated. That is the world we at BioLib strive towards and what we work on every day.
In the last year, we have been building a unique platform for computational tools targeted at the life sciences and the biopharma industries. To ensure that we, as an organization and a business, are ready to handle the challenges that arise when transitioning from a small informal startup to a larger commercial organization, we are looking to onboard an Operations Manager.
As Operations Manager at BioLib, you will be working across all business parts to manage a range of different workstreams and projects.
- Management of operational workstreams including everything related to people management, office, accounting and fundraising;
- Drive continuous improvements in our internal business processes to support innovation and growth;
- Contribute to business development projects.
You will thrive in this role if you
- Work independently and can carry projects and tasks all the way from ideation to completion;
- Are excited about working to increase the impact of life science, data science, and new computational technologies;
- Have a growth mindset and want to work in a fast-moving tech startup environment;
- Have experience with operations and process improvement projects (e.g., from management consulting or a similar line of work).
Grow with us 🚀
In this role, you will be working across all parts of a startup that are moving in uncharted waters both technologically and organizationally. You will have a broad set of work tasks that may vary daily. You should expect a steep learning curve - and we expect you to grow with us.