We are looking for an experienced colleague to join the BioLib team as the Head of Business Development. If you have a track record of developing, driving, and delivering on large projects for customers in the life science and biopharma industries, this might be an opportunity for you.
Imagine a world where scientists and researchers worldwide have easy and secure access to the newest computational biology tools the very moment they are published. That is a world where life science research has an even bigger impact, where vaccines are developed even faster, and where rare genetic diseases can be diagnosed early and effectively treated. That is the world we at BioLib want to bring about, what we work on every day, and why we are growing a team of world-class programmers and life science experts.
In the last year, we have been building a unique platform for computational tools targeted at the life sciences and the biopharma industries. We are looking to onboard a Head of Business Development who can ensure that we deliver solutions that are not just great but excellent to our customers and partners in the life science and biopharma industries.
As the Head of Business Development at BioLib, you will be responsible for developing, driving, and delivering large projects for enterprise customers and partners.
- Develop and drive projects for customers and key partners in the biopharma and life science industries;
- Contribute to and guide the development of our core platform and user-facing services.
You will thrive in this role if you
- Have experience with bioinformatics, biological data science, or similar in the biopharma industry;
- Love the life sciences, are passionate about computational methods, and have a knack for pragmatic project development;
- Have a solid understanding of and network in the biopharma industry and academia;
- Are excited to work in a fast-moving tech start-up environment bringing new technologies from academia to industry.
Grow with us 🚀
Technologically and as an organization, we are moving in uncharted waters. As the Head of Business Development, you can expect lots of opportunities to experiment and learn - and we expect you to grow with us.